Car Accident Attorney in Phoenix, AZ
In an accident? Call (602) 842-6297 for a FREE consultation!
After a car accident occurs, you will need to take swift legal action with a Phoenix car accident lawyer. Do not be tempted to settle for an insurance check – you may not be receiving all of which you are actually entitled!
- Jones | Raczkowski knows how to level the playing field with any insurance company
- Our Phoenix accident firm has represented countless victims throughout Arizona
- Our firm is comprised of an award-winning staff, including lawyers who have been listed in Super Lawyers® and the ASLA Top 100 Lawyers list of 2014
- We offer our clients free case reviews that are completely confidential and of no-obligation
Are you ready to take the first step in your accident claim? Call (602) 842-6297 to learn about your options during a FREE CONSULTATION!
We Fight Relentlessly for Your Full Compensation
Were you hit by a reckless driver? Unsure of what steps to take next? If you are suffering serious injuries, it is absolutely critical that you talk with a proven and dedicated personal injury attorney before making any moves. Do not discuss your claim with an insurance company or adjuster without getting counsel from a trustworthy legal advocate first!
At Jones | Raczkowski, we aim to help car accident victims recover the fair compensation they deserve after a serious accident. We never back down from a fight and are willing to go above and beyond for our clients! With a proven track record of success and nearly 30 years of experience under our belts, we know how to take on tough injury claims.
Hold Negligent Drivers Accountable
Unfortunately, many motor vehicle accidents are caused by driver negligence or distraction. When this happens, the injured party has every right to pursue a claim for any associated damages, including pain and suffering and emotional distress.
Some of the most common causes of car accidents include:
- Eating or drinking while driving
- Texting or talking on the phone
- Using a GPS or tampering with the radio
- Talking to passengers
- Grooming or putting on makeup
- Speeding or reckless driving behaviors
- Failure to check mirrors
- Drunk or drugged driving
Put our experience to work for you! Call (602) 842-6297 today.
If you have been in an accident you believe was caused by any of the above listed factors, you need to contact our firm right away. We can represent car accident victims and bereaved family members who have suffered losses caused by any number of factors. We are prepared to aggressively advocate for the justice and compensation you deserve.