Have you been seriously injured or have you lost a loved one due to the negligence of another individual? If so, Jones | Raczkowski, Phoenix's premiere premises liability and personal injury law firm, can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Our team is comprised of talented, caring attorneys who have been recognized through various industry-leading organizations. When you need a firm you can trust, look no further than Jones | Raczkowski.
At our office, we have been proudly providing trusted personal injury and premises liability representation to our clients in Arizona since 1987. Each of our attorneys brings a unique approach to our clients' cases. Your family's rights and health matter to you; shouldn't you work with a lawyer who also cares?
Get to know our competent legal professionals!
Want to learn more about our lawyers? Follow the links below to learn about their educational backgrounds, professional experience, special certifications, leadership positions, and much more. You can also learn how working with Jones | Raczkowski could help you recover compensation for your pain and suffering after an accident!
- One of our founding attorneys, Mr. Jones, proudly offers over 30 years of experience. He is an Arizona State Bar-certified personal injury and wrongful death specialist.
- Mack started working in private practice in 1981, and he founded Bohm & Jones, P.C. (which is now Jones|Raczkowski) in 1987. Throughout the course of his law career, Mack has always focused on providing legal representation for individuals who were wrongfully harmed as a result of others' negligence or misconduct.
- Mr. Raczkowski, who is another founding attorney at our firm, is licensed to practice in both Arizona and California. He handles a wide range of personal injury cases and has been a partner with Jones | Raczkowski since 2012.
- Since professionally settling in on premises liability and personal injury, Attorney Raczkowski has helped unsuspecting victims fight back for the compensation they deserve after incidents that involved foodborne illnesses, dog bites, defective equipment, inadequate lighting, auto accidents, and dozens of others.
- Sara Siesco is a plaintiff’s personal injury and wrongful death attorney. She focuses her practice on wrongful deaths, dog bites, major motorcycle/trucking/automobile/pedestrian collisions, premises liability, nursing home abuse, insurance bad faith, and medical malpractice.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Are you interested in learning more about Jones | Raczkowski and how our firm can help you and your family? If so, call our Phoenix premises liability team today and schedule a free initial consultation. To get started, all you need to do is complete our online case evaluation form. Contact us today!
Call (602) 842-6297 to learn about your options during a free consultation!