Attorney Raczkowski has spent more than 10 years professionally guiding those who have been unexpectedly injured through the legal process and back on their way to a financially comfortable recovery. Over this time, he has developed a reputation for dedication not only in the courtroom, but also for keeping his clients informed and secure throughout the entire process.
Before narrowing his practice to personal injury and premises liability law, Attorney Raczkowski represented members of his community in criminal defense matters, family law, and even probate disputes. This wide range of experience contributes to an all-encompassing legal perspective that helps identify negligent and potentially criminal behavior and successfully provide for the right side of the incident.
Since professionally settling in on premises liability and personal injury, Attorney Raczkowski has helped unsuspecting victims fight back for the compensation they deserve after incidents that involved foodborne illnesses, dog bites, defective equipment, inadequate lighting, auto accidents, and dozens of others. He has performed mediation, arbitration, jury trials, and appeals across federal, tribal, and state courts.
Attorney Raczkowski has legal ties in both California and Arizona, having attended undergraduate and law school in Arizona while also obtaining a Master of Laws degree in San Diego. He has been a name partner at Jones | Raczkowski since 2012, contributing a wealth of experience and talent to the firm.
In the year following his partnership at our firm, he was recognized as a Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2013 and was published in the 2017 Southwest SuperLawyers. Mark has continued to benefit the legal community through lectures in trial evidence, premises liability, and technology. In addition to these lectures, he is a valued Volunteer Lawyer and publishes regularly for the Arizona Association of Justice. Attorney Raczkowski is also a member with the Fellows of the American Bar Foundation.
Areas of Practice
- Plaintiff's personal injury
- Premises liability
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slip/trip and fall accidents
- Insurance bad faith
- 100% of practice devoted to litigation
- California, 2003
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2003
- Arizona, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Gila River Indian Tribal Court
University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- J.D. – 2003
- Law Journal: Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law, 2002 – 2003
California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- LL.M. in Trial Advocacy – 2004
Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- B.A., cum laude – 2000
- Major: English
- The Physics and Anatomy of Auto Collisions, National Business Institute
- Obtaining the Best Settlement for Personal Injury Clients, National Business Institute
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Arizona Association for Justice, Member
- National Crime Victims Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- The Rabb Penny Law Firm, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2004 – 2009
- Bohm & Jones, P.C., Associate Attorney, July 1, 2009 – June 31, 2012
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2008 – 2009