A Leading Personal Injury Law Firm Fighting For Your Compensation
For more than 30 years, the attorneys at Jones|Raczkowski has dedicated our purpose to helping Phoenix injury victims in their time of need. Whether you have been hit by a distracted driver or suffered a slip-and-fall accident, our firm is here to stand up for your rights.
We truly believe that you deserve to be compensated for your pain and suffering and for your medical expenses and other related costs. When you come to us, you can rest assured knowing you have seasoned legal advocates on your side.
Cases We Handle
Whenever the negligent or reckless actions of an individual cause injury to another person, it can be considered a personal injury. This means that you can take legal action to obtain compensation for any of the damages you have suffered due to someone else’s actions (or lack of action).
Some of the most common personal injury cases we take on include:
- Premises liability claims: Including slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents and injuries occurring on stairwells, in elevators, casinos and other dangerous premises.
- Construction accidents: Including scaffold collapses, fires, falls and heavy equipment accidents.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Including injuries arising from car crashes, motorcycle accidents, truck wrecks and other vehicle accidents.
- Injuries to bicyclists and pedestrians
- Head injuries: Helping victims of traumatic brain injuries recover financially in the wake of an accident.
- Spinal cord or back injuries: Representing those who have suffered severe injuries to the back and neck.
- Dram shop liability: Holding all negligent parties accountable after a drunk driving accident, including negligent bar owners.
- Dog bites: Helping victims of dangerous dogs obtain full and fair compensation for the losses they have suffered.
- Wheelchair injuries: Pursuing compensation for people who have suffered injuries due to defective wheelchairs, lifts, tie-downs and other hazards.
We also handle cases involving wrongful death, providing compassionate and reliable support when loved ones need it most. If you have trouble with your insurance company or agent, our legal team is more than prepared to resolve these matters on your behalf.
Why Hire Our Firm?
- We offer free case consultations with no risk or no obligation to you.
- We are listed in the ASLA Top 100 Lawyers.
- We have a specialist in personal injury and wrongful death as certified by the State Bar of Arizona.
- We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- We have been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers and Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists, professional accomplishments that fewer than 5 percent of practicing attorneys can claim.
Jones|Raczkowski is well-known for providing world-class legal representation in Phoenix to victims injured by the negligent actions of another person. We are committed to providing compassionate, professional and ethical legal counsel. We understand your need for discretion at this time and can treat your accident claim with the privacy it deserves.
We are here to handle all aspects of your claim so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Call our offices at 602-536-5183 right away to start your claim with a no-risk, no-obligation consultation! There is no fee unless we obtain a recovery for you.
Take A Stand For Justice. Call Jones|Raczkowski For A Free Case Review
As members of the American Association for Justice with AV Preeminent* peer-review ratings through Martindale-Hubbell, we are proud to provide trustworthy and effective legal counsel. From dog bite claims to casino injuries, our qualified Phoenix personal injury lawyers can handle nearly any type of case.
Let us develop a personalized plan for your claim today! Contact our firm for a free consultation.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.