Protecting The Injured In Arizona For More Than 30 Years

When Accidents Occur At Private Residences

Last updated on December 11, 2020

Homeowners must take adequate measures to make sure their homes are safe for visitors. If someone is injured in a house, yard or another part of the property, and the homeowner could have foreseen the danger, he or she may be held liable for damages.

At Jones|Raczkowski, our attorneys are leaders in Arizona premises liability law. We have the experience, skill and resources to handle complex claims involving falls and other accidents at private residences.

What Caused Your Injury?

Our attorneys can help you seek full and fair compensation for all types of accidents occurring at a private residence, including those involving:

  • Slip-and-falls
  • Swimming pool accidents
  • Fires and electrical shocks
  • Swing sets, slides and other recreational equipment
  • Sport injuries

Premises liability claims involving accidents at a private residence are typically covered by homeowner’s insurance. Even if you were injured at the residence of someone you know and are close to, the insurance company will aggressively work to limit or deny your compensation. This is why it is so important that you obtain counsel from an attorney who has experience handling private residence accident claims.

Injuries Involving Children

The homeowner’s duty is larger where children are concerned. Children are not as capable of assessing risks as adults, and a homeowner must take special precautions if he or she has reason to believe a child might unexpectedly enter the premises. This is especially true if the property contains a swimming pool, treehouse or other “attractive nuisances” children are drawn to.

Trusted Legal Guidance When You Need It The Most

Whatever the cause of your injury, our lawyers are here to fight for the compensation you need and deserve. To arrange your free initial consultation with an experienced premises liability attorney, please call our Phoenix law offices at 602-536-5183 or contact us online.