Were You Injured Due To Unsafe Property Conditions?
In the event that you or a loved one was seriously injured due to a property owner’s negligence, immediately retain the representation of an experienced and trusted legal professional from Jones|Raczkowski.
At our firm, we are proud to offer extensive counsel, knowledge and experience in handling complex premises liability cases. Our team comprises Phoenix premises liability lawyers who have been recognized for their legal prowess and are always prepared to provide quality representation for your case. We have the skill and experience to handle complex claims involving catastrophic injuries and even wrongful death.
Our Arizona premises liability attorneys have been recognized by countless professional organizations and associations. In fact, we are named in the listing of Top 100 Lawyers by The American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA), which has been achieved by less than 2 percent of lawyers across the country!
- Selected for inclusion in the Arizona listing of Super Lawyers and Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- AV Preeminent* peer-review ratings through Martindale-Hubbell
- 10.0 Superb Rating by Avvo, Inc.
- A+ Rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Our office can assist you with cases involving:
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Including falls on faulty stairways and tripping accidents caused by defective sidewalks
- Animal attacks: Including dog bites and other animal-related injuries resulting from owner negligence
- Negligent security: Representing people who were robbed, assaulted or otherwise wronged in incidents stemming from inadequate security
- Hotel and resort injuries: Holding negligent owners of resort and vacation properties accountable for injuries that take place on their premises
- Casino injury claims: Standing up for people injured in casinos in the Phoenix area and throughout Arizona
- Bar liability in drunk driving accidents: Holding all parties responsible for drunk driving accidents, including negligent bar owners and managers
- Injuries caused by negligent business owners
- Accidents occurring at private residences
- Construction site accidents: Representing construction workers injured due to scaffold falls, falling tools and equipment, fires, explosions and other worksite hazards
- Escalator and elevator injuries: Handling legal claims for anyone injured due to a dangerous or defective escalator or elevator
In most premises liability cases, the injuries sustained by the victim could have easily been avoided if not for illegal or negligent behavior. At Jones|Raczkowski, we will take the time to thoroughly review your case, determine if any negligence came into play and develop a personalized legal approach that could help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Call Jones|Raczkowski For Free At 602-536-5183
At Jones|Raczkowski, we understand that this time in your life may be difficult, and without the representation of an attorney, you could be up against some challenging legal battles. When you choose our team to represent you, we will fight for your compensation at the negotiating table or at trial.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.